Noah Construction and Remodeling Woodland Hills, CA 8180.642.8846
Home Remodeling, Renovation and Restoration Services That We Offers
We provides a wide array of Construction and remodeling services to the homeowners of Woodland Hills, CA and the surrounding ares. Noah Construction AND remodeling can handle anything from a simple to complex project, small, large and in between. Our services generally fall into one or more of these categories:
- Renovation OR Conventional home remodeling.
- Older home remodeling, Contemporary and renovation.
- Green Building AND Energy Efficiency buildings.
below you can find a list of our more common and popular services:
Pre Project, Pre Design Phase
- We will provide an Initial visit to the site and provide you with project discussion/recommendations.
- We will discuss with you abouy the Scope of Work, the Budget AND the possible amount involved in your project.
- We will provide you with some recommended Project Development & Design Options, Pricing Options and Agreement
Project Development and Design Phase
- Project conceptualization and/or strategy.
- Zoning and Permitting assessment.
- Existing structure assessment.
- Home Energy Audits (performed by an independent third party auditor.).
- Green Building, Sustainable Building and Energy Efficiency planning and consultation.
- Feasibility assessment.
Architectural Design Options – your choice of:
- Design/Build (Noah Construction and Remodeling provides both the design and construction services)
- Design support/Build (Noah Construction and Remodeling works with your architect to develop the project, providing your architect with costing information and any special expertise and Windom does the construction.)
- Construction from existing plans
- Project plans, specifications and drawings
- Materials and product selection
- Construction Estimate and Agreement
- General contracting and construction management
- Site management and supervision
- Coordination and scheduling with homeowners
- Onsite construction
- Offsite fabrication
- Historic restoration
- Green building
- Sustainable building
- Product, systems and materials installation
- Ongoing quality control
- Handling all inspections
- Project punch list and completion
- Homeowner approvals
Post Construction Phase
- Six Month post-completion walk through
- 1 Year post-completion walk through
- Warranty services
- Home Maintenance Services for client
If you need something not listed, please feel free to contact us.
We are proudly serving the following zip codes:
91364, 91365, 91367, 91371
6919 Jamieson Ave Reseda, CA 91335.
PH: 818-642-8846 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org